REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
FARMER CITY, ILLINOIS
MONDAY AUGUST 7, 2017
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Pledge of allegiance to the flag
- Public Comments
SECTION I CONSENT AGENDA
The following items will be adopted on a single motion without discussion unless a council member requests separate consideration.
- Approval of the July 17 regular council meeting
- Approval of the July 24 special council meeting
- Accounts payable
SECTION II: UNFINISHED BUSINESS–Ordinances or resolutions previously tabled.
SECTION III: NEW BUSINESS–Ordinances and resolutions for initial consideration.
- Resolution 2017-33 – Rescind Resolution 2017-24 awarding bid to Stark and authorize city manager to re-bid for the Prairie Ridge Detention basin
SECTION IV: OTHER ITEMS
- City manager report
- Budget update
- Non-agenda items and other business
NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the city clerk’s office at (309) 928-2842, 48 hours before the meeting. Staff will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.