REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
FARMER CITY, ILLINOIS
MONDAY OCTOBER 2, 2017
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Pledge of allegiance to the flag
- Public Comments
SECTION I CONSENT AGENDA
The following items will be adopted on a single motion without discussion unless a council member requests separate consideration.
- Approval of the minutes of the September 18, 2017 council minutes
- Fund Warrant List
SECTION II: UNFINISHED BUSINESS–Ordinances or resolutions previously tabled.
SECTION III: NEW BUSINESS–Ordinances and resolutions for initial consideration.
- Resolution 2017-36 Approving and Authorizing Execution of a Second Amended and Restated Declaration of Trust IMET
- Resolution 2017-39 Adopting the Investment Policy
- Resolution 2017-40 Appointing Sue McLaughlin to the Illinois Municipal Electric Agency Board of Directors
- Discussion of the RFP’s for mandated residential refuse and recycling
SECTION IV: OTHER ITEMS
- City manager report
- Non-agenda items and other business
SECTION V: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Personnel to discuss appointment, employment, compensation, discipline and/or performance of specific employees pursuant to Section 2 (c ) (1) of the Open Meetings act, 5 ILCS 120/2 (c ) (1)
NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the city clerk’s office at (309) 928-2842, 48 hours before the meeting. Staff will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.