REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
FARMER CITY, ILLINOIS
MONDAY, AUGUST 6, 2018
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Pledge of allegiance to the flag
- Public Comments
SECTION I CONSENT AGENDA
The following items will be adopted on a single motion without discussion unless a council member requests separate consideration.
- Approval of the minutes of the July 30, 2018 council minutes
- Fund Warrant List
SECTION II: UNFINISHED BUSINESS–Ordinances or resolutions previously tabled.
- Resolution 2018-14 – Approval of Heritage Days request to close the 300 block of South Main on October 13, 2018
SECTION III: NEW BUSINESS–Ordinances and resolutions for initial consideration
- Approve final plans for the Water St./Washington St reconstruction project
- Ordinance 1008 – amending the Garbage ordinance regarding insurance
- Ordinance prohibiting the use of tobacco and nicotine related products by minors (first reading)
- Ordinance prohibiting truancy (first reading)
SECTION IV: EXECUTIVE SESSION –
SECTION V: OTHER ITEMS
City manager report
Non-agenda items and other business
NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the city clerk’s office at (309) 928-2842, 48 hours before the meeting. Staff will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.