REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
FARMER CITY, ILLINOIS
MONDAY, FEBRUARY19, 2018
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Pledge of allegiance to the flag
- Public Comments
SECTION I CONSENT AGENDA
The following items will be adopted on a single motion without discussion unless a council member requests separate consideration.
- Approval of the minutes of the February 5, 2018, council meeting
- Approval of the minutes of the February 10, 2018 strategic planning meeting
- Fund Warrant List
SECTION II: UNFINISHED BUSINESS–Ordinances or resolutions previously tabled.
- Resolution 2018-3 – Heritage Days Class H liquor license waiver
- Resolution 2018-4 – Hotel/Motel grant to the Farmer City Antiques Group
- Resolution 2018-5 – Approving a TIF 2 grant for Whitehouse Rentals
- Discussion regarding new electric rates for senior citizens/disabled and electric heat
SECTION III: NEW BUSINESS–Ordinances and resolutions for initial consideration
SECTION IV: OTHER ITEMS
- City manager report
- Non-agenda items and other business
SECTION V: EXECUTIVE SESSION
5ILCS 102/2 (c)6 The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body
NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the city clerk’s office at (309) 928-2842, 48 hours before the meeting. Staff will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.