REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
FARMER CITY, ILLINOIS
MONDAY, JANUARY 15, 2018
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Pledge of allegiance to the flag
- Public Comments
SECTION I CONSENT AGENDA
The following items will be adopted on a single motion without discussion unless a council member requests separate consideration.
- Approval of the minutes of the January 2, 2018 council minutes
- Fund Warrant List
- Financial Report
SECTION II: UNFINISHED BUSINESS–Ordinances or resolutions previously tabled.
SECTION III: NEW BUSINESS–Ordinances and resolutions for initial consideration
- Ordinance 997 – Amending Chapter 53 Garbage and Refuse
- Ordinance 998 – Amending Chapter 78 Parking Schedules – loading and unloading zones
- Ordinance 999 – Adopting a supplemental appropriation for Fiscal Year 2018
- Ordinance 1000 Ordinance Adopting Budgetary and Fiscal Policies”
- Ordinance 1001 – Amending Chapter 33 Procurement of Public Works supplies and services
- Resolution 2018-2 – Approving an intergovernmental agreement with Blue Ridge School District
SECTION IV: OTHER ITEMS
- City manager report
- Non-agenda items and other business
NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the city clerk’s office at (309) 928-2842, 48 hours before the meeting. Staff will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.