SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING
FARMER CITY IL
MONDAY JULY 24, 2017
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Pledge of allegiance to the flag
- Naming a presiding officer for this meeting
- Public Comments
- Public Hearing to consider the city’s proposed annual appropriation ordinance
SECTION I CONSENT AGENDA
The following items will be adopted on a single motion without discussion unless a council member requests separate consideration.
SECTION II: UNFINISHED BUSINESS–Ordinances or resolutions previously tabled.
Resolution 2017-32 appointing an acting mayor to fill remainder of term
SECTION III: NEW BUSINESS–Ordinances and resolutions for initial consideration.
- Ordinance 982 Appropriation Ordinance
SECTION IV: OTHER ITEMS
- City manager report
- Department supervisors reports
- Non-agenda items and other business
NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the city clerk’s office at (309) 928-2842, 48 hours before the meeting. Staff will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.