REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
FARMER CITY, ILLINOIS
MONDAY, JUNE 18, 2018
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Pledge of allegiance to the flag
- Public Comments
SECTION I CONSENT AGENDA
The following items will be adopted on a single motion without discussion unless a council member requests separate consideration.
- Approval of the June 4, 2018 council minutes
- Fund Warrant List
- Financial Report
SECTION II: UNFINISHED BUSINESS–Ordinances or resolutions previously tabled.
SECTION III: NEW BUSINESS–Ordinances and resolutions for initial consideration
- Awarding the bid for replacement aerators to GA Rich & Sons
- Resolution 2018-13 – $2,000 donation to the Farmer City Raceway for evening fireworks
SECTION IV: OTHER ITEMS
- City manager report
- Non-agenda items and other business
SECTION V: EXECUTIVE SESSION
- NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the city clerk’s office at (309) 928-2842, 48 hours before the meeting. Staff will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.