REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
FARMER CITY, ILLINOIS
MONDAY JUNE 19, 2017
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Pledge of allegiance to the flag
- Public Comments
Mary Walker – representing Farmer City Heritage Days Committee
SECTION I CONSENT AGENDA
The following items will be adopted on a single motion without discussion unless a council member requests separate consideration.
- Approval of the minutes of the June 5, 2017 regular city council meeting
- Approval of the minutes of the June 12, 2017 special council meeting
- Financial report
- Fund warrant List
SECTION II: UNFINISHED BUSINESS–Ordinances or resolutions previously tabled.
- Resolution 2017-24 – Resolution accepting bid for the Prairie Ridge Detention Basin
SECTION III: NEW BUSINESS–Ordinances and resolutions for initial consideration.
- Resolution 2017-27 – approving the hiring of an appraiser for certain real estate at 420 N. John, Farmer City
- Resolution 2017-28 – approving a donation to the Farmer City Raceway for the June 30 fireworks show
- Resolution 2017-29 – approving a 3-year commitment to the Farmer City Heritage Days committee with a budget approval of $10,000 per year donation
SECTION IV: OTHER ITEMS
- City manager report
- Non-agenda items and other business
- Public comments
NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the city clerk’s office at (309) 928-2842, 48 hours before the meeting. Staff will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.