REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
FARMER CITY, ILLINOIS
MONDAY JUNE 5, 2017
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Pledge of allegiance to the flag
- Public Comments
SECTION I CONSENT AGENDA
The following items will be adopted on a single motion without discussion unless a council member requests separate consideration.
- Approval of the minutes of the May 15, 2017 council minutes
- Approval of the minutes of the May 19, 2017 Emergency council meeting
- Fund Warrant List
SECTION II: UNFINISHED BUSINESS–Ordinances or resolutions previously tabled.
SECTION III: NEW BUSINESS–Ordinances and resolutions for initial consideration.
- Bid opening for 420 N John Street
- Approve Resolution 2017-22– Accepting low bid for the purchase of 420 N John
- Resolution 2017-23 – Approving a donation to the Piatt County Senior Citizens Transportation in the amount of $1000
- Resolution 2017-24 – Accepting bid from Stark Excavating for the Prairie Ridge Detention basin drain tile in the amount of $24,704.00
- Resolution 2017-25 – Authorizing the Outdoor Summer Movie committee extending park hours during movie nights
- Ordinance 981 – 2017 Prevailing Wage Ordinance
SECTION IV: OTHER ITEMS
- City manager report
- Non-agenda items and other business
NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the city clerk’s office at (309) 928-2842, 48 hours before the meeting. Staff will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.