REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
FARMER CITY, ILLINOIS
TUESDAY, JANUARY 2, 2018
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Pledge of allegiance to the flag
- Public Comments
SECTION I CONSENT AGENDA
The following items will be adopted on a single motion without discussion unless a council member requests separate consideration.
- Approval of the minutes of the December 18, 2017 council minutes
- Fund Warrant List
SECTION II: UNFINISHED BUSINESS–Ordinances or resolutions previously tabled.
SECTION III: NEW BUSINESS–Ordinances and resolutions for initial consideration
- Resolution 2018-1 – amending Resolution 2017-48 setting dates and time of council meeting
- Ordinance 996 – Amending Chapter 78 “Parking Schedules”
- Executive Session – (5 ILCS 120/2 (C ) 6 – The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body
SECTION IV: OTHER ITEMS
- City manager report
- Non-agenda items and other business
NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the city clerk’s office at (309) 928-2842, 48 hours before the meeting. Staff will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.