REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
FARMER CITY, ILLINOIS
MONDAY, JUNE 4, 2018
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Pledge of allegiance to the flag
- Public Comments
SECTION I CONSENT AGENDA
The following items will be adopted on a single motion without discussion unless a council member requests separate consideration.
- Approval of the minutes of the May 21, 2018 council minutes
- Fund Warrant List
SECTION II: UNFINISHED BUSINESS–Ordinances or resolutions previously tabled.
SECTION III: NEW BUSINESS–Ordinances and resolutions for initial consideration
- Ordinance 1008 – approving an Ordinance adopting a Net Metering Policy
- Resolution 2018-11 – confirming appointment of members of the Farmer City Public Library Board
- Resolution 2018-12 – approving a lease agreement with Mediacom
- Approval of the purchase of a new squad car for $32,610
SECTION IV: EXECUTIVE SESSION –
SECTION V: OTHER ITEMS
- City manager report
- Non-agenda items and other business
NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the city clerk’s office at (309) 928-2842, 48 hours before the meeting. Staff will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.