REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
FARMER CITY, ILLINOIS
MONDAY MAY 15, 2017
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Pledge of allegiance to the flag
- Public Comments
SECTION I CONSENT AGENDA
The following items will be adopted on a single motion without discussion unless a council member requests separate consideration.
- Approval of the minutes of the May 1, 2017 regular city council meeting
- Financial report
- Fund warrant List
SECTION II: UNFINISHED BUSINESS–Ordinances or resolutions previously tabled.
- Resolution 2017-14 – Resolution for Maintenance under the Illinois Highway Code
SECTION III: NEW BUSINESS–Ordinances and resolutions for initial consideration.
- Resolution 2017-18 authorizing city manager to enter into an agreement with McCumsey roofing for pavilion roof at South Park
- Resolution 2017-19 – authorizing the repair to the sewer department sludge pump
- Recycling discussion
- Executive Session – Personnel to discuss appointment, employment, compensation, discipline and/or performance of specific employee (s) pursuant to Section 2 (c ) of the Open Meetings Act 5ILCS 120/2 (c )(1)
SECTION IV: OTHER ITEMS
- City manager report
- Non-agenda items and other business
- Public comments
NOTE: Anyone planning to attend the meeting who has need of special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is asked to contact the city clerk’s office at (309) 928-2842, 48 hours before the meeting. Staff will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.